Tourisme Haut-Richelieu works to develop and promote the Haut-Richelieu region, with a focus on innovation, sustainable development and economic prosperity.
As a unifying force for the local tourism industry, THR fosters partnerships, concerted action and synergy between tourism players around a shared regional vision.
Haut-Richelieu is recognized as the destination close to Montreal, coveted for its diversified, authentic and sustainable offering, where it's good to get away from it all, savor the pleasures of life and live for the moment.
- Increase average tourist spending and economic spin-offs in the Haut-Richelieu, in a context of sustainable development.
- Position and promote the tourism destination to local customers in Montreal, Quebec regions and neighbouring states.
- Strengthen the tourism offering and structure it in line with niche markets and strategic positioning, so that it is attractive, diversified and innovative, and allows stays to be stretched over 4 seasons.
- Enhance the welcome, accessibility and visitor experience through technology and sustainable development.
- Encourage networking, partnerships, consultation and synergy between stakeholders.
- Tourist information office;
- Promotion through the annual tourist card;
- Website promotion;
- Creation of a biannual events calendar;
- Monthly newsletter;
- Blog writing;
- Facebook posts;
- Preferential rates with our media partners;
- Promote your company on various mobile applications;
- 100,000 promotional campaign to position the Haut-Richelieu region.
- Support for your business projects
- Help and technical support for your business project or event.
- Support in preparing your files.
- Dével. Durable (Development plan, certification, resources and specific blog)
- Financial assistance
- Access to our business network.
- Public Relations
- 6 working committees to develop our niches
- Partners (organizations, collaborators, associations)
Annual registration Tourisme Haut-Richelieu - Plan 2024-2025
Here's the form you'll need to register as a partner with Tourisme Haut-Richelieu, the organization dedicated to promoting tourism activities in the Haut-Richelieu region. This is your chance to read or reread the inclusion of the free partnership and additional paying options available to companies registered at reduced rates, to help you develop your business.