La Montérégiade bicycle path
Enjoy an exceptional countryside experience on the Piste cyclable La Montérégiade.
Discover the Piste cyclable La Montérégiade! This former railroad track offers a ride through the Haut-Richelieu countryside.
Linked to the Route verte and the Trans Canada Trail, this 48 km trail links Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu to Granby via Farnham. It offers you a quiet ride in the heart of nature. You'll be able to admire the woods and fields in the heart of a region where agriculture is in the spotlight.
Then, whether you're on your own, with friends or family, you can enjoy the 42.9 km of asphalt and 5.1 km of stone dust this road has to offer.
Finally, the bike path is open and maintained from April 15, 2023 to October 31, 2023.
Please note that abetween 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. starting May 20. Coverage will continuefull-time (7 days a week) until Labour Day (September 4).
- Tourist information, drinking water and washroom: Tourisme Haut-Richelieu, 130 rue du Quai, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Parking lots: P16 and P17 in Vieux-Saint-Jean & Halte Kempt, Mont-Saint-Grégoire (at the intersection of Rang Kempt and Rang Double).
- Chemical toilet: Halte Versailles, Mont-Saint-Grégoire
- Bicycle repair stations: Jacques-Cartier Nord CN station, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu & Halte Kempt, Mont-Saint-Grégoire.
- Welcome cyclists!Camping Les Cèdres, Holiday Inn Express, Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès and Gîte du Colibri.
Please note that the route is available on ONDAGO. Download the Haut-Richelieu cycling map.