Every month, restaurants from across the region will be serving dishes made with ingredients sourced directly from Haut-Richelieu’s local producers.
Restaurant PARLES-EN PAS TROP, Old Saint-Jean
- Dishes prepared with Fritz Kaiser cheeses
- Sorbet from Le Grand Verglas
- Cream puffs from Les Gourmands Disent
- Breads and pastries from Boulangerie Levain
Marina ST-TROPEZ, Saint-Blaise-sur-Richelieu
- 1292 wine
- Cheeses from Fritz Kaiser
- Beer from DOMAINE BERTHIAUME
RESTAURANT L’IMPRÉVU, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- Chicken from Fermes d’Isabelle
- Cheeses from the Au Gré des Champs
- Organic vegetables from Terre-Mère
Thirsty? You can enjoy a local beer at a handful of establishments across the region. For example, you can sip on LAGABIÈRE beer at MANNEKEN PIS, enjoy OverHop and LAGABIÈRE brews at Bistro La Trinquette and indulge in DOMAINE BERTHIAUME pints at PUB CHEZ MORSE, DORCHESTER and GLEN MORGAN’S IRISH PUB.