The cultural and heritage vitality of our region will charm you. Discover it by visiting its many museums and art galleries.
Centuries of history flow along the Richelieu River, including at the Lacolle River Blockhouse and Fort Lennox NHS. Several museums in the region also tell you about our history.
The richness of the religious heritage is to be explored during your visit. Note that the municipality of Mont-Saint-Grégoire, home birthplace of Saint Brother André, has its commemorative statue. This is a mandatory stop for a unique break.
The historic sector of the Acadie is a must for heritage lovers. Rich in history, let it tell you its roots.
ONDAGO and maculture.ca are two essential resources to not miss anything during your journey.
Cultural tours, available on ONDAGO, offer you the opportunity to explore the heritage, meet the ancestors of heritage villages and much more through seven different routes. During your journey in the Haut-Richelieu, interesting cultural stops are also offered by points of interest on the circuit maps.
Cultural events not to be missed:
- Historic Picnic at Trinity Church July 15, 2018
- Heritage Festivals of l’Acadie August 3 to 5, 2018
- White Picnic at Trinity Church on August 12, 2018
- Arts and Crafts Henryville September 8-9, 2018
- Meeting of the arts on October 13 and 14, 2018
- The rendez-vous of artisans of Venise-en-Québec every Saturday from June 23 to September 1, 2018